Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chloe's Newborn and Family Pics-2011

One of my most fave pics of Sophia!!
The girls with Bebe

This is Wesley's favorite...can you figure out why? :)

I made this little pixie hat for Chloe

Wesley said it looks like she's wearing a sweater with all her body hair!

I swear she looks like a little angel here, she was such a good model!

Chloe with aunt Emily



Ok, so yes, it has been over a year since I last posted on here. Life has been pretty crazy but I hope to get better about updating our blog for those not on Facebook. Before we moved to TX, our friend Candice took some family pics as well as some of Chloe when she was only 2 weeks old. I've had them for a while but thought I'd go ahead and post them. They are super cute! Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment