Monday, June 1, 2009

HORRIBLE Friday!

So, let me fill you all in on what happened last Friday. After Sophie got up, me and Wes were laying in bed with her watching Sesame Street (good times at the Brandon house!). She is into waving and was waving at Elmo on the tv and her thumb jammed into my left eye blinding me! I screamed bloody murder and passed her off to Wes. It felt like there was glass under my eye lid...I couldn't even use my right eye because it made my left eye hurt! Wes tried to look to see if there was something in it and decided it was just scratched. He said to rest it for a while. Two hours later, I was still in bed in horrible pain. We made a dr. appt for me at 2 and he said she scratched off almost half of the top layer of my cornea. He said it should start to feel better after 48 hours and gave me some drops. The rest of the day was miserable...I mostly layed around in pain. It felt somewhat better Saturday and felt much better Sunday morning. It's still pretty sensitive to light and a little tender. So, watch out for Sophie...she'll poke your eye out, literally!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am glad that you recovered. :) I am sure Sophie felt really bad about what happened!

    ReplyDelete